Every week you’re invited to join me in Writer’s Workshop by responding to one of the provided writing prompts posted each Tuesday. The directions are simple:
- Choose a writing prompt from the list provided that inspires you most.
- Come back this Thursday and link up by pasting the URL from your post into the list of thumbnails that will be displayed. Just scroll to the bottom of the thumbnail list, click the bold words you will see that say “Click here to enter” and you’re all set!
1. Book review! Share a recent favorite (or least favorite) read.
2. Answer the So Very Thankful tag questions found here!
3. List 7 people you would like to invite to Thanksgiving dinner.
4. What dish do you look forward to preparing for Thanksgiving. Share the recipe!
5. Write a story in exactly 112 words.
6. Write a blog post inspired by the word: accident.
Check out this month’s entire list of writing prompts here!